Employee Psychological Support
Stress, anxiety and depression are now the number one cause of staff absence in the UK. Experience tells us that people seek psychological support and treatment through their employer either because there are difficulties in their personal life which are affecting their work performance or because there are difficulties at work which are affecting their personal life. Whatever the cause of the difficulties, the sooner they are addressed the easier it is to resolve the problems. Our Employee Psychological Support Service is designed to ensure that staff can access psychological support and treatment quickly when they need it.
Our thorough assessment process ensures that your staff will be offered an approach that meets their individual needs. As well as helping with anxiety and depression using a Solution Focussed Therapy approach, our team of therapists are experienced in offering stress management solutions and dealing with trauma.
We can design a bespoke, managed therapy service to suit your organisations needs or you can refer staff to us on an ad-hoc, individual basis.
We also accept referrals from Employee Assistance Programmes.
Referrals for Business Wellbeing Service
We receive referrals from a wide range of sources:
- Self referral – employees that wish to fund their own treatment
- GP referral – either to a named consultant or to the therapy services manager at each therapy centre
- Occupational health/human resources – on behalf of employees
- Private medical insurance – for assessment and treatment of a policy holder
- Group income protection providers – for assessment and treatment of a policy holder
- Employee assistance programme providers – where their client’s employees sometimes require a more intensive intervention than they are contracted or able to deliver
What to expect when making a referral to Beaumaris Business Services:
- A therapy services manager at each site available to discuss potential referrals
- An evidenced based assessment by trained, skilled and experienced clinicians
- An agreed, documented treatment plan that delivers around current work and home commitments, regularly reviewed with the employee by their identified key-worker therapist
- Ongoing progress reviews overseen by the lead consultant for therapy services at the therapy centre
- Interim progress and discharge reports where requested by occupational health or human resources
- Management information reports for corporate clients detailing activity by client’s business unit/region, spend and clinical outcome improvement scores