This course is available as either an online or face to face training session.
This course raises awareness of mental health and covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- Basic knowledge of common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
This is a half-day course delivered either face to face or via online video conferencing.
- Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
- We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
£125 per person – costs may vary depending on location.
Please contact us for more information or to book a place on the course.